Skip To Main Content

School Menus & Food Service

Lani Thacker
Food Service Director
606-928-4141, ext. 2015
Fax:  606-928-4771


BCPS uses My School Menus to display all cafeteria menus.

My School Menus Reference Information

Preschool Menus

Preschool Menus

Elementary Schools Menus

Secondary Schools Menus


Payment Information

BCPS uses MySchoolBucks to pay for meal items online anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone or computer. Learn More here.

Install My School Menus on your Devices
My School Menus QR Codes

Google Play QR Code

Android on GooglePlay

IOS QR code

iOS in the App Store

Install MySchoolBucks on your Devices
MySchool Bucks is free to download

*Cafeterias at Boyd County Schools do not cook, prepare or serve any products which contain peanuts.*

NOTE:  To find out more about the recent USDA exemptions regarding salt, wholegrain and milk requirements, please read the press releases found in the Links, Forms and Information column on the right hand side of this webpage.

For any questions or additional information, please contact Lani Thacker, Food Service Director, at 606-928-4141  ext. 2015 or email.


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.​

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Online Form (AD-3027) found online at How to file a Complaint​, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone numbe​​r, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2)  fax: (833) 256-1665​ or (202) 690-7442; or 

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.