Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar


*Cafeterias at Boyd County Schools do not cook, prepare or serve any products which contain peanuts.*

Cafeteria Prices for additional items
(There will be NO CHARGING allowed for the 16-17 SY)

2016 - 2017 MealViewer Menus

Elementary Schools Menus
MealViewer QR Codes
Android QRCode iOSQRCode
Android iOS


MySchoolBucks (online meal payment) Information
*NOTE:  You can access the MySchoolBucks online payment login by downloading the free Boyd County App to your smartphone. Search your app store for Boyd County Schools.

Eating and Feeding Evaluation - Special Meal Needs Form
Medical Referral Form for Modified School Meal Needs

 For any questions or additional information, please contact Lani Thacker, Food Service Director, at 606-928-4141  ext. 2015 or email lani.thacker@boyd.kyschools.us

Food Service Administrative Assistants

Corey Withrow Christine Whitley
Central Office
1104 Bob McCullough Dr.
Ashland, KY  41102
Central Office
1104 Bob McCullough Dr.
Ashland, KY 41102
606-928-4141 ext. 2019 606-928-4141  ext. 2009
Fax - 606-928-9504 Fax - 606-928-4771

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;  (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or  (3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Contact Us
Boyd County Public Schools
1104 Bob McCullough Drive
Ashland, KY 41102
View Map & Directions
Phone: 606-928-4141
Fax: 606-928-4771